Head Of Growth
Forza Football is looking for a Head Of Growth to join our team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Forza Football is one of the world’s biggest football apps. The company is bootstrapped and independent which means we have the freedom to do the things we really believe in.
Forza Football keeps users up-to-date on their favourite teams and competitions, has a great coverage of video highlights and many other cool features. The app has over 10 million installs and over 2 million weekly active users, and at peak hours it handles thousands requests per second and sends millions of push notifications.
We are a small team of developers and designers dedicated to building great mobile apps for football fans all over the world.
Last but not least, we love diversity, it doesn’t matter where you are from, your gender or age; we believe there’s world class people everywhere and the application process will make it possible for you to showcase what you can do.
WHO YOU ARE
It would be a benefit if you have experience from working with digital growth and marketing and that you have strong ideas about how to use inbound marketing or growth hacking tactics to grow Forza Football.
Part of your job will be to expand the Growth team thus we believe you to be great at drawing up strategies and making sure the team is aligned and excited by those strategies.
Most importantly, we believe you are driven, passionate about growing our products, smart and someone that gets shit done.
We strongly believe there is hidden talents everywhere, the application process will therefor be very focused on work applications where you show your skills in coming up with great growth ideas. Examples of responsibilities and skills that could be relevant:
- You will focus on finding funnels that will drive the growth of our apps
- You dive deep in data for validated learning and understand how to find relevant channels, identify actions needed and turn this into user growth.
- Use product to drive growth
- Social media marketing
- Affiliate and influencer marketing
- You love product development and have watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You know that your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Work with extremely talented individuals
- Flexible work hours
- Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
- Being part of an autonomous team where your opinion matters
- Breakfast every day
- Friday beers and other fun stuff
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- Ping-pong and shuffleboard
- Sports activities with the coworkers
- Become a shareholder
- Relocation support
- Visa sponsorship
- Come as you are, we strongly believe in a diverse workplace
- Parental leave benefits
Make sure to visit our Instagram account for further insight into our company and culture https://www.instagram.com/_footballaddicts