Creative Account Manager
Forza Football is looking for a Creative Account Manager to join our team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Forza Football is one of the world’s biggest football apps. The company is bootstrapped and independent which means we have the freedom to do the things we really believe in.
More than 70% of our users play football once a week and more than 50% of our monthly active users use the app during match days, making Forza Football the best platform for brands interested in reaching out to football lovers!
At Forza, we believe in creating great ads with great brands that can enhance the user experience. Our awesome ads with Nike, adidas, Puma, Heineken, beIN SPORTS and EA SPORTS have placed us around the world as one of the best native advertisers out there.
You will be a vital part of our refinery team which includes designers, developers and three other creative account managers including our CEO. You like working towards a budget and that’s what makes you excited.
Your job will be to find new leads by cold calling global brands interested or connected to football in order to book a meeting. The meeting could be with a country brand manager or the global brand manager but no matter who you meet, the goal is to take this campaign global since Forza Football is a global platform.
During this process, you will need to develop new, creative and user-enhancing ad concepts for those brands while also being able to close the sale. Once that is done, you will work together with amazing developers and designers in order to make the implementation happen.
You will be surgically attached to a phone, be ready to travel anywhere at moment´s notice, work during off hours and, of course, be awesome! We do not hire just based on a fancy CV or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire people who are driven and are eager to learn.
Last but not least, we love diversity, it doesn’t matter where you are from, your gender or age: we believe there’s world class sales people everywhere and the application process will make it possible for you to showcase what you can do.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a proven track record of being driven, it can be anything from failing with a start-up, dominating sales budgets or setting up a candy shop when you were eight.
- You have a proven record in sales, including cold-calling.
- You have a great passion for sales and football.
- You love creating great ads which will enhance the user experience.
- You are great at listening and creating relationships with people.
- You know how to come up with innovative partnerships and seal the deal.
- You love product development and have watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You know that your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Travel all over the world
- Work with extremely talented individuals
- Flexible work hours
- Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
- Being part of an autonomous team where your opinion matters
- Breakfast every day
- Friday beers and other fun stuff
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- Ping-pong and shuffleboard
- Sports activities with the office
- Become a shareholder
- Relocation support
- Visa sponsorship
- Come as you are, we strongly believe in a diverse workplace
- Parental leave benefits
Make sure to visit our Instagram account for further insight into our company and culture https://www.instagram.com/_footballaddicts